Referrals for both Medicare eligible and Full Fee Paying clients may be forwarded to Andrea Schwede via:
Criteria for client referral:
The referred client must be:
- 18 Years of age or older.
- Have the resources and be able to engage in a Telehealth session.
- Physically located within an Australian State or Territory.
The referred client must NOT be:
- experiencing an urgent crisis or emergency situation
- experiencing current suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming self or others
- acutely unwell or advised to seek a mental health admission to hospital
- required to undergo therapy or counselling either by a court or any other authority
- Depression & Adjustment Disorders
- Social Anxiety
- Panic Attacks
- Specific Phobias
- Interpersonal Difficulties / Individual Relationship Concerns
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Pregnancy concerns
- Worries about starting, or expanding a family
- Perinatal Loss (Miscarriage, Stillbirth, Post-Birth Loss)
- Anxiety - Pre or Post-Birth
- Depression - Pre or Post-Birth
- Psychosis - Pre or Post-Birth
- Birth Trauma
- Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Early Psychosis
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Psychoeducation (Full Fee Paying clients only)
Psychology Consultation Fees:
The client must be informed that payment for Psychology sessions (both Medicare & Full Fee Paying) is required prior to the commencement of the session.
Any eligible Medicare rebates will be processed after the session.
The client must be informed that the Cancellation policy for this service requires 48 hours or greater notice to avoid cancellation Fees